What is Digital Asset Optimization?
As webmasters have familiarized themselves with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), here comes a new face of internet marketing strategy that takes SEO to the next level. Digital Asset Optimization (DAO) is sometimes known as SEO 2 and has emerged as an additional principle to the wealth of online strategies available to increase the traffic, page rank, and CTR of a website or page.
Getting your website found by surfers from all over the world is surely a challenge as there are thousands of competitors who are also up to the number one spot when it comes to search engine rankings. With digital asset optimization, your site will surely be propelled to the top as all types of content you can put on your site can now be found by search engines through DAO.
Digital Asset Optimization is quite like search engine optimization but only incorporates all types of content that you may have for your website such as: images, videos, audios, news reports, podcasts, site maps, message boards and other non-text based files. Thus if your website does not only offer text content, then its time to learn about digital asset optimization and apply it on your very own domain.
Digital Asset Optimization is the next level of Search Engine Optimization in that the latter is concentrates more on keyword optimization while the former incorporates SEO along with all media content and other non-text based files found on your site. Thus with DAO your site will experience more exposure, more targeted site visitors, increased traffic, increased page rank, multimedia indexing capability, and increased back links.
Digital Asset Optimization simply helps your site optimize all types of files that is searchable over the net, thus here are some tips that you may apply on your site right away:
1. To optimize images on your site, make sure that you include an "alt src" code and name your images with something that is specific and searchable to increase targeted traffic towards your site. Use keywords for the names on your images, enable Google Image Labeler to access your images, and place your image text close to your page code.
2. When optimizing videos embedded on your site, make sure that the text wrapper contain keywords that are targeted and specified to get them easily crawled by search engines. Write video titles and text descriptions for your videos that include searchable keywords to get them optimized. You can also make use of Google Video Sitemaps so you can gear surfers towards your videos and your site more effectively.
3. When it comes to audio files and podcasts, also try to incorporate keywords and descriptions for search engines to find them easily. Single out podcasts in one page and never put them together. Make sure that your podcasts are properly and uniquely tagged with appropriate keywords.
Anything searchable that is found on your site can be optimized so search engines can find your link and your site can experience significant increase in traffic and CTR. Thus learn more of Digital Asset Optimization and apply its principles so you can reap the benefits in the near future.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is a new internet marketing strategy that is considered as the art and science of encouraging website visitors to do more than just click and browse on a particular website but rather purchase, subscribe, donate, become an affiliate, register, or commit to whatever service or good may be offered by the site. For most internet marketers, knowing CRO is pretty much equal to effectively increasing their sales by increasing their product and website exposure to a wealth of online users from all over the world. Various techniques are employed to increase the conversion rate of any website such as having optimized landing pages and incorporating texts that have been persuasively copy written.
As CRO uses multivariate ways of persuading website visitors to convert their clicks into a full fledged association with whatever your site is offering, you should make appropriate plans and designs on your site to effectively make use of this internet sales tool principle.
There are various advantages that your website can reap when you choose to learn and incorporate conversion rate optimisation strategy which include the following:
- Your products will significantly enjoy more exposure and you will experience a significant increase in profits, revenues and sales of any goods or services that you may offer.
- An increased number of leads will be generated and more page views will be generated for your site as well
- More website users will recommend and go back to your site once proper CRO techniques have been applied on your site
- Your customer will also experience a decrease in acquisition costs that allows you to have more potential customers in the future as well.
CRO is not only about software and tools that help you increase the conversion and traffic of your site; it also takes into account the buying and visiting behavior of your customers. This means that you need to know a significant amount of customer psychology so you can incorporate the right type of language, images, and tools to effectively persuade your site visitors to engage in whatever business you offer.
If you are not a CRO expert or you have little technical knowledge on how to optimize your site, then make use of the wealth of CRO professionals that are offering their services all over the internet. Having your website optimized by professionals may cost you some money, but you are guaranteed of huge amounts of profits and revenues in return.
Link Building Tips, Tricks, and Strategy
As all savvy internet marketers know, link building is a great way to make your website popular and increase its page rank in various search engines. For some experts, link building is considered as the most important strategy if you want your site to reap high rankings on any and all search engines over the internet.
Link building strategies gives your site the advantage of increasing its organic search results and reducing costs on PPC strategies. For that reason, here are link building tips, strategies, and techniques for you to apply so your website can increase its page rank on major search engines such as Google, MSN, Yahoo and Ask:
1. First of all, if you want to have relevant one-way inbound links to your site then you need to have informative and useful website content to get your domain recommended by your users and visitors. Remember that one-way inbound links will propel your site into higher page ranks for all major search engines so you must provide users with reliable and credible products, goods, and/or information to get more of these links.
2. There are numerous link building strategies that you can choose from and one of them is as mentioned above – natural link building. Another strategy is affiliate link building wherein you can make use of major industries can also be asked to provide a link to your site once you become an affiliate of their products or services. Back links derived when using this strategy will help you increase your PR on major search engines as well.
3. Reciprocal link building – This strategy incorporates the help of another website or blog owner. This simply means that you exchange links with another web owner so both of you can have relevant targeted links for increased popularity of your site.
4. If you got enough money, then you can opt for sites that offer to provide relevant one-way links for a price. These are also effective in increasing your PR rank, but be prepared to pay for the service.
5. You can also place relevant links to forums and blogs that are highly related to your site. This will not only lead more targeted customers on your site but also increase your page ranking on major search engines.
Aside from those mentioned above, you can also make use of a wealth of link building tools that various websites are offering over the internet. However, before purchasing any link building tools you must first identify the credibility and reliability of the service provider so you can effectively build your website’s page rank and not get banned by major search engines.